Another year came to an end, and a new year is about to make us its slave. Wow, that was deep, I know.
This new year will bring many new books, but I already have a small (*cough cough*) list of books that I want to read and I am yet to grab and sit and read without interruptions. I was supposed to start QOAAD before the year was over but that did not happen, my mundane job did not let me do it, still it is my first choice in 2019. And since I am done with The Darkest Star, which was my favourite read of the year, then I am free as a bird to obsesses over other fictional characters that will surely cause me to scream at the book. This is what I have planned.
Reading List 2019
Pay no attention to the order of this list.
- Queen of Air an d Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3) – Already started, and it is amazing! Wait for the review.
- Cress – The Lunar Chronicles #3 (It took me a year but I read it in less than 3 days)
- Origin #2 (The Burning Shadow)
- All of the Shadow Market Series (Because they are a must)
- Shadows (Somehow I never got around reading Lux 0.5)
- Dating Disasters of Emma Nash
- Carve the Mark
- Throne of Glass
- The Last Star (Update 2021: You can check the review here)
- The Folk of the Air Series (Because it seems to pop at me everywhere I go, and it sounds interesting)
I will leave it here for the moment, I have many other books yet to read. Like the rest of the Outlander series among many others, but the list will not end and it will become, 2020’s reading list. I do hope to read the ones I just named plus a few more. But a working life, writing life, and reading life are kind of difficult to mesh together, and if you had to leave one behind, it would be the mundane working life but it cannot happen, yet. I hope you found some titles to add to your reading list or check out more in that link you just missed, there are so many titles in my Pinterest that I lost count.
Thank you for sticking to the end and let me know if we are reading the same this year.
Happy reading, everyone!
2 thoughts on “2019: This is What I Plan to Read”
Loved Throne of Glass! Hope you enjoy it 🙂
It seems very promising! 😀