Hey, dearies! How are you today?
So, I remembered, realised, noticed, however you want to call it, that I don’t have much on me on the blog, though how obsessed I am with some books, characters and authors is also a statement.
But today, I’m doing a bit of fast facts on me since I’m not only a reader but also a writer, a photography aficionado, a traveller, a sister, an aunt, a friend and many other things. But I’ll keep it short, as you know I do, sometimes.
Behind the Reader
Fast facts about me. I’ll number them.
- I’m a self-published author.
- I have a degree in Telecommunications Engineering.
- I don’t use my degree. I prefer to do other things that have little to do with telecommunications.
- I started writing when I was about fourteen? Before that, I kept journals of my daily life.
- One of the first books I read and loved and wanted more of was The Chamber of Secrets.
- I write better than I speak.
- I have an ISFP personality. I don’t think that’s much of a shock, but for those who don’t know, it stands for Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits.
- I manage all my social media accounts.
- I create all of my content, and I design the covers of my own books.
And that’s it. I just thought I should share a bit more since I feel like, at times, people don’t realise there is an actual person behind all of this. 🙂 Thank you for reading. And if you’re on any social media, find me as each.page or sela.ordaz.author or amanda_littrell_author.
Happy Easter Week! 🐰