“You can only call someone crazy if there’s someone else who’s normal. Like good and evil. If everything was good, then nothing would be good.”
Hello, dearies! 📙
This is not a book review.
Here we are again, another week, another throwback or flashback as it is, a Friday Flashback. Last week, I started this little section with a review (sort of) for The Bane Chronicles: Saving Raphael Santiago, which marked the first look into the past, and it was a TBT.
Now, this week I decided to go with a book that I loved in the past, and on the second round of reading it, The 5th Wave. I have a review already for this back, and it was done a long time ago, you can check it out here: The 5th Wave review.
This time around, I wanted to talk about some of the characters and the story. Let’s begin. 📚
Continue reading “Flashback: The 5th Wave”
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies,” said Jojen. “The man who never reads lives only one.”
Hey, dearies! How are you today?
So, I remembered, realised, noticed, however you want to call it, that I don’t have much on me on the blog, though how obsessed I am with some books, characters and authors is also a statement.
But today, I’m doing a bit of fast facts on me since I’m not only a reader but also a writer, a photography aficionado, a traveller, a sister, an aunt, a friend and many other things. But I’ll keep it short, as you know I do, sometimes.
Behind the Reader
Fast facts about me. I’ll number them.
- I’m a self-published author.
- I have a degree in Telecommunications Engineering.
- I don’t use my degree. I prefer to do other things that have little to do with telecommunications.
- I started writing when I was about fourteen? Before that, I kept journals of my daily life.
- One of the first books I read and loved and wanted more of was The Chamber of Secrets.
- I write better than I speak.
- I have an ISFP personality. I don’t think that’s much of a shock, but for those who don’t know, it stands for Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits.
- I manage all my social media accounts.
- I create all of my content, and I design the covers of my own books.
And that’s it. I just thought I should share a bit more since I feel like, at times, people don’t realise there is an actual person behind all of this. 🙂 Thank you for reading. And if you’re on any social media, find me as each.page or sela.ordaz.author or amanda_littrell_author.
Happy Easter Week! 🐰
‘Things that would one day lead to him buying his own spaceship. Nothing fancy. Nothing expensive. Just something simple and practical. Something that would belong to him and him alone. Then his dad would know just how focused and dedicated he was, right as he was getting the aces out of here.’
From Stars Above 4th Story
Hello, dearies! 📖
Here we are once more, another book challenge and this time about the books that are most tempting on my shelf. It was not easy to choose.
I decided on three that have been sitting on my shelf for some time, but I have every intention to read since I took the time of picking them from a shelf at a bookstore.
Here we go. 📌
Continue reading “Most Tempting Books on my Shelf Challenge”