Hello, dearies! It’s been some time, again, I know.
Muggle job. That’s all I can say.
I wanted to share today some of the titles that I probably won’t ever read because I have no desire whatsoever to do so, like I really feel no need to pick up one of these books, even if the world shouts about them on all ends. You know how it is, right? You like what you like, you have your favourite genres and authors too, and you have to make room for the new ones, but there are some that will not make it even to the TBR pile.
So, today, I bring you some of the books that I won’t read.
BTW, this is not a hate-post, it’s an apathy-post.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (feel no desire to pick a copy of it).
- P.S. I Still Love You (same here).
- The Fault in Our Stars (I have no need for a book that I know will make me cry and cry forever, and which ending is plastered all over the internet).
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (watched the movie, sorry not sorry).
- Looking for Alaska (apathy through and through).
- One of Us Is Lying (I could change my mind about this one).
- The Girl on the Train (watched the movie, sorry not sorry).
- After (I’ll probably change my mind but so far is not on the list).
- Pídeme lo que quieres (any of them, it’s a series of books).
I could go on, trust me. Just now, I was checking some of the genres in Goodreads and was saying in my mind ‘nope, not that one, no way, none of those’. However, if you ever see a review for a strange kind of book in my blog, it just means that I picked up, I read a bit of it and could not put it back down, so I am sure that strange things can happen. Don’t try to convenience me, and I respect everyone’s love for any of these novels, but if you have read some of my reviews and the books that I have loved, then you will know that fantasy is my true love. Not the only one, and I do like and love books that are not fantasy, but there is no accounting for taste, or so they say.
Thank you for today, and I hope I can bring more reviews soon. But truth be told is that work has been tough in the past few months. Also, I want to start, finally, my podcast for the reviews since I know that not everyone can or have the time to read the blog. There you have it, something extra of what is to come in the next months. Of course, we can always interact on Instagram, don’t be shy. In Goodreads too, and Twitter, not so much, but I am online if you have questions about books or music to listen.
Happy reading, dearies. Until the next one.